Freedom Enterprises Inc was organized in 1999 with one truck, when the founder, Jeff Roe, began hauling tractor parts and film.
In 2005, Jeff purchased more trucks and hired staff to take on more deliveries and longer hauls. Today, our company operates 5 tractor trailers, eleven straight trucks and ten cargo vans, hauling loads from paper clips to wind towers, across the United States. We also specialize in business to business courier services; delivering auto parts and performing line haul services primarily in the upper Midwest but also offering long haul trucking nationwide.
We're one of the best trucking companies in the area. What’s the key to our success? It's simple: we're dependable. Our customers know they can always rely on us to provide competitively priced, efficient, on-time delivery services, in and around South Dakota and throughout the United States.
We Are Hiring
We are always looking for safe, efficient, and dedicated drivers that meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum age of 23
- Valid CDL-A driver’s license
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record
- No more than 3 moving violations on their current MVR (excessive speed, careless, reckless or alcohol related)
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 3 years.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within last 3 years.